Architectural Drafter / CAD Designer
We are looking to add to our team an Architectural Drafter/CAD Designer with a strong construction knowledge along with a successful track record of thriving in a fast-paced, flexible and challenging environment. Successful candidate needs to have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in AutoCAD drafting within the field, and must be a team player, have a positive attitude and be willing to work hard. Candidate must be willing to travel and work onsite in our client’s offices.
Cadnetics offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is stimulating, challenging and fun. You’ll be working with a talented team with a proven track record.
- Must be accurate and accountable in completing assigned tasks
- Must be organized, and have the ability to multi-task
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently, as well as working with a team
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Architectural related CAD field
- General construction knowledge
- Generate Floor Plans, Elevations, Sections, Details with direction from Client/Supervisor
- AutoCAD experience and knowledge must be at a Mid to high level. An AutoCAD knowledge test will be administered.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required. Associate Degree in Architectural Drafting/CAD preferred
Bonus / Plus
- Revit Experience
- MEP Knowledge
- Retail drafting experience
- Construction Experience
- Experience in the field measuring existing buildings
- 3D Experience with CAD and/or Visualization packages
- Microstation, ArchiCAD, Navisworks, etc
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical insurance, prescription drug coverage, a vision-care plan, dental, bonuses based on individual performance, reimbursement for business expenses, business casual dress, flexible hours, paid company holidays, paid vacations, free parking, summer and Christmas parties.