Director of EBD Services
Cadnetics is looking to possibly fill a full time position for a Director of our Existing Building Documentation Department. The position is very demanding, fast-paced, flexible and challenging. Successful candidate needs to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field measuring and documenting buildings with either a hand held laser or operating a 3D laser scanner, must be a team player, have a positive attitude and be willing to work hard. Candidate must be willing to travel (local and out of town) and have reliable transportation. Salary commensurate on experience.
Cadnetics offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is stimulating, challenging and fun. You’ll be working with a talented team with a proven track record.
- Strong Revit, and AutoCAD/AutoCAD Architecture skills
- Able to generate Floor Plans, Elevations and Sections from going out in the field and sketching existing conditions and from photos that were taken
- Must have good technical skills with the ability to articulate ideas and concepts both visually and verbally
- Strong understanding of building construction and materials
- Must be accurate and accountable in completing assigned tasks
- Must be organized, and have the ability to multi-task
- Must have High level of communication and good writing skills
- Must be able to work independently, as well as working with a team
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in field measuring and documentation of existing buildings
- Minimum 3 years’ Architectural related CAD field
- Revit experience and knowledge must be at a Mid to high level. A Revit knowledge test will be administered
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required. Associate Degree in Architectural Drafting/CAD preferred.
Bonus / Plus
- Any LiDAR or Total Station experience a plus, working with point clouds also a plus
- 3D Experience with CAD and/or Visualization packages
- Microstation, ArchiCAD, Navisworks, etc
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes medical insurance, prescription drug coverage, a vision-care plan, dental, bonuses based on individual performance, reimbursement for business expenses, business casual dress, flexible hours, paid company holidays, paid vacations, free parking, summer and Christmas parties.